What's Making Me Happy




I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend!  I have spent my Saturday and Sunday pottering around the house with the Gusbug, enjoying a spot of op-shopping with my Lil Sister and missing my husband who had to work all weekend :(


Here is a few of the things making me happy on a lazy Sunday Afternoon......



1. This, I can't even.....if anybody knows me at all, this would make me happy any day of the week!


2. Everyday there should be MORE

3. I want to start a vintage collection like this


4. I love everything about this

5. I have a thing for chorizo so I'll be trying these 2 recipes this week. one and two.


6. I want to go here so badly.


7. Can I have one of these please!

8. Being inspired by these blogs. onetwo and three.

Enjoy your Sunday night!

(I know I will, cause my husband will be home any minute)

Love Lil xx










Leave a Comment

Post a Comment